St. Peter's Support Group
Join St. Peter's Support Group on
an air and cruise trip to Greece including Athens and Santorini Island,
Thursday March 22 -- Friday March 30, 2007
Great websites to visit for detailed pictures and information about our trip.
1. Athens - Pictures and Info About Our Polis Hotel In Athens
2. The Fantastic Acropolis - Pictures and Info About This Ancient Site and Buildings
3. The Acropolis - More Pictures and Info About This Ancient Site and Buildings
4. The Acropolis - Photo Album of the Acropolis
5. Athens - A fantastic Panoramic View of The City of Athens. MUST SEE. Use the slider bars on you web browser to see it all.
6. The Plaka - The oldest section in Athens in the shadow of The Acropolis and a popular commercial site.
7. Olympia - Pictures and Info about the site of the original Olympic Games
8. Rhodes Introduction - A quick tour and info about this fabled island.
9. Rhodes Island - Beautiful pictures and valuable info.
10. Rhodes Old Town -Beautiful pictures of the Old Town
11. Crete in Words and Pictures
12. Santorini - Lots Of beautiful pictures and good info. Takes time to load.
13. Santorini - Lot more great pictures load.
14. Akrotiri - Preserved like Pompeii over 3,500 years ago and re-discovered in 1967
Please Note! If you visit the any of the following web pages and CLICK on any picture to enlarge it , you MUST use your "Back Arrow" key to return to the picture catalg page or else you will be visiting another website entirely.
15. Athens - A Guide to The What, Where and Places to see in Athens
16. Rhodes Old Town - Many great pictures of the Old Town
17. Rhodes New Town - Many great pictures of the Old Town
18. The Ancient City of Epidaurus - Though not on our tour this site is worth checking out. The city is considered to be the cradle of the art of medicine and this website has a spectacular ancient statues and a huge theater made of stone.
Overnight flight to Athens. Full service on board. (D. B.)
Arrival in Athens. A Homeric Tours representative welcomes you to Greece and transfers you to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
Morning sightseeing tour of Athens. Visit the Acropolis and the world famous on-site museum. Spend the afternoon at leisure or explore the city on your own. (B)
Day at leisure. Spend some time at Constitution Square viewing the changing of the guards at the Monument of the Unknown Soldier. (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Piraeus to board the ship for your 4 day cruise to the Greek Islands and Turkey. Arrive in Mykonos known for its hundreds of chapels that dot the island. Visit the many chic boutiques or find a table at the waterfront and enjoy the serenity. (B, L, D)
Arrive Kusadas where you can take an excursion to the ancient Ephesus. Then on to Patmos and take an optional excursion to the Monastery and Cave where John the Divine wrote the Book of Revelation. (B, L, D)
Arrive early morning where you spend a full day. Take an optional excursion to the City of Rhodes and the rocky Acropolis of Lindos to visit the Temple of Athena. (B, L, D)
Arrive in Heraklion, the capital of Crete. Take an optional excursion to the city of Heraklion, the Museum and Palace of King Minos at Knossos. Sail to Santorini. Take an optional excursion to the excavation site at Akrotiri where recent Minoan excavations support the theories that Santorini might be the fabled continent of Atlantis. (B, L, D)
Early morning return to Piraeus. Disembark after breakfast and transfer to the airport for the return flight to New York. Arrive the same day.
Home Page | Activities | Articles | Resources | Singles | Directions